TabTime Super 8 - Pill Box with eight alarms for Parkinson's Disease
The TabTime Super 8 pill box with reminder alarm is designed with portability and practicality in mind, to ensure that you remember to take your medication on time, every time.
The result of 20 years of combined customer research, the TabTime Super 8 alarmed pill box was originally created to help those suffering from Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s, or with reduced hand strength, but is hugely beneficial to anyone who needs to maintain a regular medication schedule or take pills to control their symptoms.
Now an internationally-acclaimed product with thousands of positive reviews worldwide, the TabTime Super 8 pill box with reminder alarm is in 2021 widely regarded as the best daily pill and medication timer on the world market.
- Up to 8 fully programmable daily alarms for multiple reminders on the go
- Additional countdown timer for regular or timed interval doses
- 8 high capacity, numbered tablet compartments
- Audio and visual alarms so you never miss a dose (visual LED reminder light continues to flash until the pill box is opened, so you know if you’ve missed an audio alarm)
- Magnetic, easy-open clasp to help those with hand tremors or reduced strength
- Simple 3 button design for easy set-up and daily usage.
- ‘Set it and forget it’ – Set an alarm once, and it will repeat at the same time daily until changed or turned off
- Adjustable volume settings for those who may be hard of hearing
- Battery life indicator to ensure you never run out of power, with easy access compartment for trouble-free battery changes
Size: 11 x 6 x 3 cm
For information about setting up a TabTime Super 8, please watch our setting up video: