Careers at TabTime
TabTime: Marketing Apprenticeship Vacancy (Home-based but within travelling distance of Brighton)
Closing date: 25th September 2020
- To support future growth, TabTime is looking to recruit a marketing executive apprentice. This full-time role will be a formal 15-month marketing apprenticeship where you will work in the business for 80% of the time and 20% of the time will be dedicated to study.
- The study element will be through the Professional Academy and the study is likely to be distance based, although depending on the pandemic situation there may be some face to face learning if possible.
- The apprenticeship training provides significant exemptions to the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s certificates in either professional marketing or professional digital marketing.
- TabTime was founded in 2001 and is a UK based specialist in medication management products, in particular for people caring for those with dementia or Parkinson’s disease.
- The company was purchased in 2018 by the current owner who has over 20 years of marketing experience from blue-chip companies such as Procter & Gamble, Sainsbury’s, BT and Hastings Direct.
- The company has grown significantly since being acquired and is currently enjoying double digit sales growth.
About the Role:
- You will have real responsibility for delivering specific marketing projects but will be fully supported and mentored by the owner of the company.
- Likely projects will include:
- Search engine optimisation: Working with a professional writer to develop relevant content to improve organic ranking on google. Utilise tools such as google analytics and Moz to identify opportunities to increase organic traffic.
- Email marketing: Development of segmented emails to increase repeat purchase.
- Marketing communications: Development of targeted communications to influencers such as dementia and Parkinson’s nurses
- Website optimisation: Working with outsourced developer to improve conversion rate of the site and promote new products.
- New product development: Conduct market opportunity assessments for the introduction of new products.
- Amazon Pay Per Click Advertising: Manage pay per click advertising campaigns across all amazon marketplaces to improve effectiveness.
- Social services: Research and identify opportunities to grow TabTime’s sales to Councils’ adult social services departments.
- At the end of the apprenticeship you will have a professionally recognised qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, have gained exposure to most areas of marketing and been personally mentored by a senior marketer. The intention will be for you to transition into a more senior role at TabTime but you will also be very well placed to take on a more senior marketing role elsewhere.
- 35 hours per week
- Home based with regular face to face mentoring sessions so you must be within travelling distance of Brighton.
- Competitive apprenticeship salary of £13,000-£15,000 per annum, increasing after 12 months.
- 80% on the job training and 20% study based training
- £9000 of marketing training
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- TabTime will fund the costs of completing the additional CIM module and exam costs to enable completion of a CIM qualification
Skills and Knowledge:
- Degree desirable although not essential.
- To be eligible for this apprenticeship your degree cannot have included a significant proportion of marketing. A degree in business administration is likely to be eligible but a degree in marketing won’t be.
- The ideal person will be self-motivated, full of enthusiasm with a real willingness to learn. You’ll need to be comfortable working remotely and have a real interest in developing a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the medication management sector is not required, but a genuine empathy and desire to understand our customers is essential.
To apply please send your CV and covering email to: email@example.com