Careers at TabTime
TabTime: Kickstart New Product Development Executive (Home-based but within travelling distance of Brighton)
Closing date: 31st January 2022
- To support future growth, TabTime is looking to recruit a new product development executive under the kickstart scheme. The role is for 6 months for 25 hours a week with hours and days being flexible.
- As a kickstart role, to apply for this role you must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal credit.
- You'll be working as a new product development executive identifying new areas of growth for TabTime. You'll also receive an extensive training and support package to improve your future employability. Finally you'll be personally mentored by the owner of TabTime, making sure that at the end of the 6 months you'll be well prepared to take on future roles.
- TabTime was founded in 2001 and is a UK based specialist in medication management products, in particular for people caring for those with dementia or Parkinson’s disease.
- The company was purchased in 2018 by the current owner who has over 20 years of marketing experience from blue-chip companies such as Procter & Gamble, Sainsbury’s, BT and Hastings Direct.
- The company has grown significantly since being acquired and is currently enjoying double digit sales growth.
About the Role:
- To support the company's future growth we are looking to recruit a new product development kickstart role.
- Your role will be to research different markets primarily on amazon, in order to identify attractive areas which Tabtime can expand into to drive future sales.
- First you'll utilise market leading software in order to identify attractive potential niches.
- Then you'll identify how Tabtime can better serve the needs of these customers by offering products with real competitive advantages.
- Finally, you'll work with colleagues to produce a product specification and liaise with suppliers globally in order to source the product.
- 25 hours per week (flexible days and hours)
- Hourly rate paid at national minimum wage.
- 2 weeks paid holiday to be taken during the 6 month placement
- Home based with regular face to face mentoring sessions so travelling distance of Brighton is preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- The role would be particularly well suited to someone who wants to take their first steps into a career in marketing or e-commerce.
- Some previous knowledge of Microsoft excel would be useful but above all the ideal person will be self-motivated, full of enthusiasm with a real willingness to learn.
- You'll need to be comfortable working remotely although if based in the South East there will be face to face mentoring sessions.
To apply please visit: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/details/7783688